SITE CHANGES AND ADDITIONS
You have probably noticed by now that the site has undergone a few cosmetics changes!!!
Social Media Accounts
To start off Mother’s & Women United now has [fa class=”fa-facebook-square fa-lg”]Facebook and [fa class=”fa-twitter-square fa-lg”]Twitter Pages.
They can be found here:
[fa class=”fa-facebook-square fa-lg”]Facebook
[fa class=”fa-twitter-square fa-lg”]Twitter
Be sure and Like and Follow us on both accounts, anything posted on the site gets automatically posted on FB and Twitter so you never miss a thing!!!
Site Changes 09/26/2016
In an effort to keep things as clean and functional as possible last night the development team made some changes to some portions of the site.
- Style and font changes for a cleaner more pleasing look
- Moved all the information that was in the right sidebar to the footer at the bottom of the page such as:
- Recent Posts
- Content Categories
- Page Listings
- Login/Register Area
- Added Social Media Links for MW United’s Facebook and Twitter Pages to the top menu
- Consolidated the Images and Videos under one menu section called Media
- A Members Directory is now available in the Top Menu Area
- All current users have been added to the mailing list for the Newsletter, so if you’re already registered on the site there’s no need to register for the Newsletter again!
Future Site Changes…
Some upcoming changes to the site are:
- Changing the Home Page content from current posts to informational sections
- Adding an Events Calendar
- Adding a Resource Section to provide downloadable printable MW United documentation for use by members
- Addition of additional Site Administrators, and Editors to speed up site maintenance and content addition
Thank you for your patience while these current have been made and for any futures changes that may cause site disruption.
[avatar user=”eldgin” size=”thumbnail”]Eldgin Brown – Site Administrator[/avatar]